We at Dynamic Signal have been hard at work building an end-to-end solution for brands to identify influential consumers in the brand’s category, build strong relationships with them, collaborate with them for the purpose of brand advocacy, and measure the results as part of the overall marketing mix. The feedback we’ve received from our early charter customers has been extremely valuable, and is continually shaping the direction in which we take our product development. One of the pieces of feedback we frequently got when we first began calling on our brand contacts was: “All of this is very impressive. I can see the value of building a brand community of partner brand advocates. But that’s obviously a significant undertaking. How do I try out your technology? What can I do with your technology right now, to get value right away?”
I’m pleased to announce Leading Fans – our answer to the question of what marketers “can do right now” to “try us out”. We think you’ll find that Leading Fans is a valuable tool unto itself, but Leading Fans is also the first step toward building your brand community on the Dynamic Signal platform.
Leading Fans is the way to rank your fans by their influence. By knowing who among your fans is most influential and engaged with your brand, you can focus your efforts on developing the best people into brand ambassadors.
We welcome brands large and small to sign up for this product. It’s a great way to try out our technology for immediate benefit.
Leading Fans enables you to rank people who are engaging with your brand on Facebook, Twitter, blogging platforms like Blogger, WordPress, and LiveJournal, and other social channels.
• View how your fans stack up by key measures of influence and reach
• Learn who is mentioning brand-relevant keywords
• View rankings by social channel, such as Facebook, Twitter & blogs
• Control who appears in your rankings
• Adjust the algorithms that determine your rankings
• Customize the look and feel of your rankings and console
• Publish your rankings as a widget on your site and as a tab in your Facebook page
Getting started with Leading Fans is easy.
1. We’ll set up your console, a password-protected place where you can view and manage your rankings.
2. You’ll choose your keywords and configure your preferences so that the ranking process can begin.
3. Any time you like, you can adjust your inputs and preferences, and republish your latest rankings.
If you want, you can invite users to “claim their ranking” by registering and connecting their social channels. This results in your and their unprecedented ability to run deep analyses of their sharing behavior, including viewing audience reaction to each post or share on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and other social channels. It’s the next step in building enduring relationships with high-influence, high-affinity social media stars, and developing them into true ambassadors for your brand.
To get started ranking your fans, visit LeadingFans.com and sign up.